- Chantez et vous trouverez votre chanson -

Life isn't about finding yourself.  Life is about creating yourself.
     -George Bernard Shaw

It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves- in finding themselves.
      -Andre Gide

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Anberlin - The Unwinding Cable Car

Happy Easter! 

Unfortunately, I feel sick as a dog today.  Fortunately, I'm back home in Pittsburgh so mom and dad have let me be a permanent fixture on the couch today, and catered to my every sicky need.

I feel too crummy to try and write real coherent thoughts, but here is an awesome music video I caught the other night on tv, and wanted to share.  Really makes you think...


Once I'm feeling better, I plan to write about the cool things I saw and did this weekend in my home city of Pittsburgh.  Not living here anymore has really allowed me to appreciate the place in a whole new way.

No comments: