- Chantez et vous trouverez votre chanson -

Life isn't about finding yourself.  Life is about creating yourself.
     -George Bernard Shaw

It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves- in finding themselves.
      -Andre Gide

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I should work for Lucky...


As I was reading my favorite mag, Lucky this month, I realized on page 103, "Yo!  I own those shoes!!"  

Is that not the bestttt feeling in the world?!  Lucky is my fashion and shopping magazine of choice, and when I see a type of clothing in there that I've already been sporting (been there, wore that), I feel so good inside.  It makes me totally reassured in my fashion sense.  Says inside head: "Yes, I am on the mark when it comes to style, and I'm even spotting the trends before the magazine, haha!"  

It may be in my advantage that I don't have a 6 month lead time, but I like to ignore that fact and give myself more credit.  :)

This time, not only am I excited that I already own and have been wearing around these adorable wedges (when the weather permits)...but they only cost me $20 at Target!!  Yes, a pair of hot wedges featured in Lucky came from Target.

Who says fashion has to cost an arm and a leg?

'70's fabulous Xhilaration Tonia Wedges with wooden heel cut-out, celery green - $19.99 in stores, $17.99 on www.target.com.

No comments: